January 22, 2012

Electric Blue











I´ve been obsessed with these buildings for months.

I pass ahead of them twice a week in my way to the gym. Well, I don´t do exactly that, because I can´t avoid standing there to observe the ensemble (while people stand there staring alternatively at me and the buildings, wondering what the hell I'm so fascinated with).

Obviously, the answer is light. It´s always changing and the effects it creates are just mind-blowing, absolutely surrealistic: I feel then as if I were the main character into a Tim Burton´s film (I´m thinking about Gotham City, of course).

You may say that these pictures are not real, and you're right: I've been playing with some edition software. But I can tell you that's exactly the way I see that place in my mind.

So sometimes technology offers us this kind of wonderful opportunities: for example,  showing the others the landscapes of our inner world.

I hope you all have had a happy sunday.


He estado obsesionada con estos edificios durante meses. 

Paso por delante de ellos dos veces a la semana, de camino al gimnasio. Aunque bueno, no se puede decir que exactamente pase  por delante de ellos, porque no puedo evitar detenerme a observar el conjunto (mientras la gente se para a mirar alternativamente hacia mí y hacia los edificios, preguntándose qué es lo que me fascina tanto).

Obviamente, la respuesta es la luz. Está continuamente cambiando y los efectos que crea son simplemente alucinantes, completamente surrealistas: y me siento entonces como si fuera la protagonista de una peli de Tim Burton (estoy pensando en Gotham City, por supuesto).

Diréis que estas fotos no son de verdad, y tenéis razón: he estado jugando un poco con la edición. Pero os puedo asegurar que reflejan de manera exacta el modo en que mis ojos ven ese lugar.

Así que a veces la tecnología nos ofrece este tipo de posibilidades maravillosas: por ejemplo, mostrar a los demás los paisajes de nuestro mundo interior.

Espero que todos hayáis pasado un feliz domingo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comparte tu momento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...