February 24, 2012

Better late than never





My first week in Valencia has been quite exhausting, trying to adapt myself to new places and routines and to solve many not-so-little logistic problems. However, a clear bright sky has risen over my head everyday, giving me the certainty that everything was going to be all right in the end. And it has been exactly that way. 
Nevertheless, I wouldn´t like to start the weekend without a post specially dedicated to my English classmates in Oviedo. The last day we were together was St. Valentine's Day eve, and we were talking about the traditions developed in different countries to celebrate this date.
So now I would like to send you all my particular present, for when I saw those cupcakes last saturday I couldn't avoid thinking about you inmediately. Miss you and don´t forget you. Have fun (as usual)!!
Mi primera semana en Valencia ha sido considerablemente agotadora, tratando de adaptarme a nuevos lugares y rutinas mientras intentaba solucionar muchos no tan pequeños problemas logísticos. Sin embargo, un cielo claro y brillante se ha alzado sobre mi cabeza cada día, regalándome la certeza de que todo iría bien al final. Y así ha sido.
Pero no me gustaría comenzar el fin de semana sin postear algo especialmente dedicado a mis compañeros de clase de inglés en Oviedo. El último día que nos reunimos era la víspera de San Valentín, y estuvimos hablando de las tradiciones desarrolladas en diversos países para celebrar esta fecha.
Así que ahora me gustaría enviaros a todos mi regalo particular, ya que cuando vi estas cupcakes el pasado sábado no pude evitar pensar inmediatamente en vosotros. Os echo de menos y no os olvido. Pasadlo bien (como de costumbre)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comparte tu momento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...