February 6, 2012

Cupcake Valencia








Those of you who are occasional readers and may not know me probably don't know that I'm moving to Valencia for the next three months to join a research team in Clinical Linguistics at the University. 
I'm really excited about it, so here you have the images that metaphorically best define my arrival to this luminous city. I feel like if it were a delicious bright-coloured cake waiting for me to take a pretty good bite...
Aquellos de vosotros que sois lectores ocasionales y no me conocéis probablemente no sabéis que me mudo a Valencia durante los próximos tres meses para unirme al grupo de investigación en Lingüística Clínica de la Universidad.
Estoy muy emocionada, así que aquí tenéis las imágenes que metafóricamente mejor definen mi llegada a esta luminosa ciudad. Siento como si fuera un delicioso pastel de colores brillantes esperando a que yo le dé un buen mordisco...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comparte tu momento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...