February 25, 2012

Two things I love









Today I have dedicated some hours to wander around some places of the city that I still hadn´t had the opportunity to visit. The temperature has reached 22 degrees celsius during some moments, so I could have been roaming forever if I hadn't had the need to go to the toilet and eat something...Actually, when I arrived home it was five o'clock in the afternoon and I was literally starving..
Nevertheless, it was worth it, for I have discovered a really charming place in the old part of town: it's kind of the temple of scrapbooking and stationery handcrafts. It's called Satwa, and right there a girl called Iris treated me very kindly and showed infinite patience when I asked her what was all the stuff they had there for. Believe me, there you can find such beautiful things you couldn´t imagine to exist.
Later on, as I returned home walking through the Alameda, I came to know a new little friend called Babas, a three-month-old French bulldog: isn't it cute??


Hope you all have had a nice saturday!!
Hoy he dedicado unas horas a vagar por algunos lugares de la ciudad que todavía no había podido visitar. La temperatura ha llegado a ratos a los 22º, así que hubiera podido deambular infinitamente si no fuera porque necesitaba ir al baño y comer algo...Tanto es así que cuando llegué a casa eran ya las cinco de la tarde y, literalmente, estaba hambrienta...
Sin embargo, ha merecido la pena, porque he descubierto un lugar delicioso en el casco antiguo: algo así como el templo del scrapbooking y de la artesanía en papelería. El sitio se llama Satwa, y allí una chica llamada Iris me trató muy amablemente y mostró una paciencia infinita cuando le pregunté para qué era cada una de las cosas que tenían allí. Creedme, tienen las cosas más bonitas que os podáis imaginar.
Más tarde, cuando volvía a casa caminando por la Alameda, hice un nuevo amigo que se llama Babas, un bulldog francés de tres meses: ¿no es precioso?
Espero que hayáis tenido todos un buen sábado.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comparte tu momento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...