March 3, 2012

Sights from Valencia

Cathedral

Colon's Market

Detail of the pediment of Colon's Market

Xativa Train Station

Bullring

Somewhere in the old town

Central Market

Angel Custodio Bridge



I've been so busy this week that I haven't even had the time to select and edit some of the photos I took last weekend.  Today I woke up feeling too exhausted to do any more tourism, so I decided to go back to the images and places I was in. In doing this, I reelaborate my memories and always reach out a new flavor from every experience. Now I'd like to share with you some of my most beautiful sights from Valencia. I hope you'd also enjoy them.

He estado tan ocupada esta semana que no he tenido ni un momento para seleccionar y editar algunas de las fotos que hice el fin de semana pasado. Esta mañana me desperté demasiado agotada como para hacer más turismo, así que decidí volver a las imágenes y a los lugares en los que estuve. Al hacer esto, reelaboro mis recuerdos y siempre extraigo un nuevo sabor de cada experiencia. Ahora me gustaría compartir con vosotros algunos de mis más bellos lugares de Valencia. Que los disfrutéis vosotros también.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comparte tu momento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...