March 5, 2012

My mother's birthday



It is not the first year I spend away from my mother on her birthday. By contrast, almost half of my life has passed away far from the place I was born. That's the reason why, today, I want to wish you a happy happy birthday, dear mum. Be sure I'll be the first to be right there with you, despite these 700 miles between us. I love you from the top of the stars and from the bottom of my heart.

No es el primer año que paso lejos de mi madre el día de su cumpleaños. Por el contrario, casi la mitad de mi vida ha transcurrido ya lejos del lugar en que nací. Por eso, hoy quiero desearte un feliz feliz cumpleaños, querida mamá. Sabes que estaré ahí contigo a pesar de estos 700 kilómetros de distancia. Te quiero desde lo más alto de las estrellas y desde el fondo de mi corazón.

¡¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS; MAMÄ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comparte tu momento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...