March 10, 2012

My new room






Today I've suddenly realized that I still hadn't shown you my new room. This is the place where I sleep like a log in Valencia, after having spent what is usually being a long and intense day lately.
And this is also the site where I write my posts from!! 
Have a pretty nice Sunday tomorrow. 
I'll be flying home for a short while if I survive to the firecrackers in my way to the subway!!


Hoy de repente me he dado cuentra de que todavía no os he enseñado mi habitación. Este es el lugar en que duermo como un tronco en Valencia, tras haber pasado lo que suele haber sido un día largo e intenso últimamente.
Y es también el sitio desde el que posteo!!
Que paséis un muy buen domingo mañana. 
Yo volaré a casa por un corto tiempo si sobrevivo a los petardos de camino hacia el metro!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comparte tu momento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...