April 6, 2012

Ruzafa 38





As some of you may already know, two days ago I had my hair cut. Although it may seem rather a banal thing, I was actually quite scared about the prospective results. I mean, I have been having my hair cut by the same person for the last (oh my God) six years!! That person is my beloved Luis Moreno: he is such a great professional that he has managed to make my short hair look  different everytime he put his hands on it. Thereby, you can imagine the way I felt about being "unloyal" to him. 
However, some days ago, when I was coming back home from one of my visits to the film library, I couldn't help paying attention to what I think is one of the most original showcases I have ever seen. In front of me I had a huge glass with Corto Maltes' face looking at me steadily right in the eyes. (You'll not see any pic of that glass because the light was reflected in such a way that made the image impossible to be appreciated). 
At first I thought I had found a comic shop. But then I noticed the big banner on the top saying RZF 38. Hairdresser. I just couldn´t believe it. It inmediately brought to my mind a friend of mine who is mad about Corto Maltes and I knew that only someone really especial could have his image as showcase. And I had an epiphany in that very moment. That was exactly what I was needing. I decided I had to take the risk (you know: no bet, no win). And I won, I can tell you.
So if you want to have a look, just click here and you will see the stunning and super trendy place where Patricio and Paula will make your hair-desires become real. In my case, I have to say: thanks Paula for such a super cute haircut!!

Como algunos de vosotros posiblemente ya sabéis, hace un par de días me corté el pelo. Aunque pueda parecer algo bastante banal, realmente estaba algo asustada por los posibles resultados. Lo que quiero decir es que lleva cortándome el pelo la misma persona los últimos (oh Dios mío!!) seis años!! Esa persona es mi querídisimo Luis Moreno, un grandísimo profesional que ha conseguido que mi pelo corto sea diferente cada una de las veces que ha puesto sus manos en él. Así las cosas, os podéis imaginar cómo me sentía al serle "infiel". 
Sin embargo, hace unos días, de la que volvía a casa tras una de mis visitas a la filmoteca, no pude evitar prestar atención a lo que creo que es uno de los escaparates más originales que he visto nunca. En frente de mí tenía una enorme cristalera con la cara de Corto Maltés mirándome fijamente a los ojos. (No veréis ninguna foto de esa cristalera porque la luz se reflejaba de tal manera que hacía imposible apreciar la imagen).
Al principio pensé que se trataba de una tienda de cómics. Pero entonces reparé en el gran letrero de la parte superior que decía RZF 38. Peluquería. No podía creerlo. Inmediatamente se me vino a la cabeza una amiga mía a la que le encanta Corto, y supe que solamente alguien auténticamente especial podía tener su imagen en el escaparate. Y tuve una epifanía en aquel mismo momento. Eso era exactamente lo que yo necesitaba. Decidí arriesgarme (ya sabéis: quien no apuesta, no gana). Y gané, os lo aseguro. 
Así que si queréis echar un vistazo, simplemente haced click aquí y veréis el lugar tan estupendo y super trendy en que Patricio y Paula harán realidad vuestros pelodeseos. En mi caso, tengo que decir: Gracias, Paula, por un corte de pelo tan súper bonito!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comparte tu momento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...